Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Crowtoriun


Hey guys sorry for not being there. I had to deal with a very bad case of medical mess today. I'm doing a little better, but anyway when I was able to get up and work I decided to upload and make the site available for everyone to access and use on their own time. I wanted to make this a weekly event and kind of thing and the site is based off old Dungeouns and dragons mixed with choose your own adventure, making it into a hybrid of a story and a game. If anyone wants to check the coding or look at the art files up close the files are there for you to use(as long as you're not profiting from it of course hehe) I left in the words on both the pages and text as aI tested it on a few people and some prefered to have one or the other or both. I personally am not too sure about it, so any input if at all possible would be lovely.

Also for the love of god, do not use comcast personal webhosting to host your site, it is a really painful process to get everything working, because you have to set permisions for each file one at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting work. I would like you to present it tomorrow if you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete