Thursday, September 2, 2010

Howdy

Greetings Web Design colleagues,

My name is Rajah and this is my 8th year of college and Im almost positive that Im a senior now. The reason Im in this class is 1. because i have to be and 2. because it's important for me to get a foundation in web design. Ive dabbled in it over the years with dreamweaver and doing cut-n-paste hack jobs, but I've never had patience nor the drive to sit down and learn it on my own. Out of all my classes this semester, I hope that I learn the most from this one cause I'll definitely be using it in the future.

Cheers!

-rajah

Below is a picture of the Philly Cheesesteak that I had at the Brownstone Diner in Jersey City, NJ.



For the ladies, Im 5'11 and a somewhat solid 240 pounds. I like sandwiches and free refills along with meteor showers at night. My main goal in life is still a mystery although I wouldn't mind having a wife(wives) and a few kids. I play video games in my spare time and company time . Ive been growing my beard and 'stache since November 2009 and have been asked quite frequently by my mother and nana to please shave. Ive taken their requests into consideration.

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. If there's something else you'd like to know, feel free to ask, just remember though, Im also free to ignore you. Have a splendid day.

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment